Friday, April 24, 2009

BOYS! you gotta love 'em

Chris informed this morning, he says "Mom me and my friend have nuts and we have a pee. So we have a pee-nuts. Really Mom we do."
I have never heard it quite put that way but I laughed for like 5 minutes. It put a happy point in my not so good morning.
Then about an hour later, Carter comes into the living room rubbing instant oatmeal in his hair. Let me tell you he rubbed it in good. At the time it really wasn't funny but I knew I would want to blog it so I had to take some pictures before I cleaned him up. He was really proud of himself until we hosed him down with the shower.



Some days I wonder what I have gotten myself into!

3 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Oh my. That's hilarious! Just a glimpse of what I get to look forward to, right? :)

The Cunningham Clan said...

Bahhhwawhaha! Too funny! What a great joke. Ia m glad you got a picture of Carter. Knowing me, I would completely forget to get a picture of something like that.

Peyton and Jayce said...

Funny! I love your boys!