Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Clove Award


My cute little Gracie received the Clove Award on Tuesday. So what I have learned is that Dr. Clove was the first superintendent for Murray School District and when he passed away left all his money to the school district to give to the children that he loved so much but was unable to have any of his own. So at Liberty Elementary is given as a citizenship award and along with it comes a $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble yay :) We are so proud of her. I am so glad that she listens to her teachers and does what she is asked! When she was little I had the fear that she would get in trouble a lot at school for talking but it looks like as for now I don't have to worry. Good Job Gracie!!!

1 comment:

The Cunningham Clan said...

You have got to be soo proud!! That is great!