Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preschool Program


Last Wednesday, May 27, Chris had his preschool program. OK so we are walking in and Dez goes to hand him his lei and he all of a sudden is very shy and says he wants to go home. I am doing everything in my power to get him to go on stage with his classmates so I can ooohhh and aaahhh over him. Well it didn't happen I was a very upset mommy. Later I found out he was mad because he wanted a red lei instead of blue (there wasn't any red!) Anyways, Desirae did an awesome job as always and we can't wait to go back next year.

2 comments:

Des said...

You never know what is going to set one of those little cuties off. He looked so handsome in his hawaiian shirt too! I wish I would have had a red lei for him. But I am excited to have him again next year. I will remember to get a red lei. . .

Hannah S said...

Oh, sad. I would be mad/sad too.