Saturday, October 18, 2008

17 months and counting...


So I wanted to post this yesterday but the day got away from me. But I had to mark it! Yesterday was the the 17th, also Carter turned 17 months old! Andy thinks I'm weird cause I had to blog it but I thought it was cute. One more month and he gets to go to nursery:) We are already practicing. So far he likes it. So in light of his 17th month birthday I will tell you 17 words/sounds Carter says.... (* are the ones only mommy understands)

1. Mom 2. Dad 3. Gracie * 4. shoes 5. no 6. ball 7. wee 8. meme* (mema) 9. mama* (grandma) 10. whoa 11. woof 12. raarr 13. papa (grandpa) 14. hi 15. ya 16. please 17. Thank you. He is getting so big I still think of him as my baby but I know hes a big boy.
This picture is his cheese. He knows when I pull out the camera I'm taking pictures and this is the face he pulls cute huh :)

1 comment:

The Cunningham Clan said...

That is quite the face. How cute!!