Thursday, October 9, 2008

So I love my kids!! But today I am letting them kill each other. All they do is fight and I am tired of being referee. So today is a free for all. One cute thing hapened today I was on the phone with and Andy and Carter wanted to talk so I held the phone up to his ear and said "Say Hi Daddy" and he actually said "Hi Daddy" twice. I asked Andy if he understood him and he said plain as day so it wasn't just in the Carter language that I only know. Yesterday he pointed to a dog and said woof it was so cute. He is starting to talk and that makes me so happy yet sad because he is getting older. Now if he is anything like his sister the trick will be getting him to stop talking:)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Blogging is great. I had to be convinced but now I love it!

Meek House of Insanity said...

Glad to see you are a blogger! I hate to tell you, but you will soon be very addicted! I will check back often...probably daily!!

The Cunningham Clan said...

It is crazy how fast they grow and all the things they will all of a sudden start to learn. Soo cute! I also love blogging. I am constantly trying to update and take pictures. If you have any questions let me know. Oh and my sister started a site about backgrounds to put on blogs. My latest post is about it. Check it out. www.cunninghamclan.blogspot.com

Megan said...

have children seems bittersweet. you want them to learn and grow... but it happens too fast. so sad. anyways glad you are blogging!

Rach said...

I think it's so funny that you are letting them have a free-for-all!

Welcome to blogging!