Monday, October 13, 2008


And one more makes 15!!

I have a new niece!! So that makes my total count at Niece - 15 Nephews - 11. And that doesn't included great niece and nephews and nephew and niece - in - laws.
She was born to my older brother Mike and sister - in - law Cigdem. Her name is Iris Ayca. Born Oct 2 at 9:55 weighing in at 8 lbs 5oz. My brother's family lives in Texas so I haven't seen her yet. I wish I could be there but I can't, so pictures will have to do for now. Look at that hair!! I think thats how much hair Carter has now and he's almost 18 months. I am so happy for my brother and his family I love them and wish them best of luck.

2 comments:

Meek House of Insanity said...

So, that is the first time I have seen her! I talked to Mike and got the details...name, weight etc. since Ted doesn't get all that...or if he does he doesn't pass it along! She is a cutie!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

Lori- I found your blog! Your new niece is keeper! TOO CUTE!!
So check us out
www.fowlksfunfamily.blogspot.com
Shelli